Pages

To ALL entrants, I want to let you know that I DO comment on all entries (with the exception of Splitcoast and Flickr) so if you don't see a comment from me, please check to see if there are any comments awaiting moderation or in SPAM. A lot of comments are in SPAM and bloggers don't realize it.

Tuesday, February 12, 2013

{PIN}spirational Challenge #44 (and DT Call)

Isn't this just ABSOLUTELY adorable! Kisses from Mommy!
And look at this sweet smirk on the baby's face!


Can't you feel the love? Does it inspire you to create?
Hope so!

Here are the design team adorable creations!

TEAM 1
~BARB of Inkin' Into Retirement

~TAMMY of Tammy's Spot


~APRIL of April's Alley
~*~

Big warm welcome to..
~JAN of Tweety Bug's House 

TEAM 2
~MEL of Princess Melus Crafts
~away on a trip~
~on break~

~MAGGIE of Maggie's Cat House

~JEANETTE of Cre8tive Play

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
The sponsors this week are
(sponsored Team 1)
 *Prize $6 Gift Coupon

and

(sponsored Team 2)
*Prize 7 digis
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ 
WINNERS of Challenge #43 are . .
 *5 digis

and
*3 packages of ribbon
Ladies, please email me ( deannerc66(at)gmail.com ) so I can arrange for you to receive your prize.
I'm still looking for one other design team member!
If you'd like to be on the design team here, please add DT to your entry!
Easy as that!
Thanks to all of you who participated last week!!

Please tell your friends about this blog so they can play along too! Thanks!!
Challenge begins on Tuesday Feb 12th and closes on Monday Feb 18th at midnight (Newfoundland Time).
REMEMBER TO ADD DT TO YOUR ENTRY IF YOU'D LIKE TO BE ON THE TEAM HERE!



6 comments:

  1. What a sweet inspiration pic for the new challenge. Beautiful creations by the DT. Congrats to winners of challenge #42.

    Hugs Nana
    ♥ My Crafting Channel ♥

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow, I'm so excited to have won! Thank you! I sent you an email!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lots of love from the DT to go around. Thanks for the LOVE-ly challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  4. absolutely stunning creations by all. wow!

    we are deeeeeeee lighted to be a sponsor. thank you so much.

    hugs :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thank you for the fun inspiration - however, I was not able to figure out how to follow - I just found the facebook one and that is not one I do - just follow on my blog. Sorry to be so technically challenged, unlike you!!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thanks for the fun challenge. Found you through one of my friends blogs. Love the inspiration.

    ReplyDelete